Monday, June 6, 2011

Merry Monday-Trash the Dress pt3

Part three of Brittany's trash the dress series (pt1 HERE, pt2 HERE)! For this adorable number (yes a beautiful SHORT contemporary lace wedding gown), she paired with cowboy boots and a birdcage veil. What can I say, I'm a country girl at heart, this outfit appeals to me! ;)
Now for the twist, we decided this beautiful cemetery (yes...you read that right) the Historical Cemetery in Old Folsom, would be the perfect backdrop. 
One of my favorite parts of my job is being challenged in a location for both unique and beautiful shots. This location definitely challenged me, and I loved every second of it!
It helps to have a beautiful and talented model! And don't worry, still one more for the series coming up next week!
Make sure you check out my brand new website!




No comments:

Post a Comment