Monday, June 20, 2011

Merry Monday-40s themed party pt1

I don't normally post events, however this poor birthday girl has had too many technical difficulties for my taste and I wanted to dedicate a couple blog posts to her! 
Asha recently celebrated her birthday with a 40s theme party! Held at the Aviators Restaurant at the Sacramento Executive Airport, it was the perfect location for the theme. 

I was pleasantly surprised to see how many of her loyal friends and family came dressed for the occasion! As difficult as it may have been to recreate, everyone did wonderfully and looked amazing!

And from the rate the cupcakes and shrimp disappeared, the food was equally amazing!
Happy birthday again Asha, I hope you had an amazing time! I am so honored you allowed me to be apart of your special day. I have one more post coming, so check back next week for more peaks into her party!


-aria

No comments:

Post a Comment