Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blogging Break Information

Eek! I made an announcement on Facebook about this, but forgot to make a blog post!

A little late, but here's the update:

I am in the process of restructuring Silver Daisies, and I decided to do so in three steps. The first phase was the pricing which was unveiled on June 1. In mid July (ahem, the sooner the better!) I will be unveiling phase two. And the final phase will be September 1!

No hints, but (OMG) I am so excited! I'm working hard to get everything back up and running quickly and smoothly, and more importantly get back to shooting! Cutting off cold turkey has been difficult! Because of this I will not be updating blog posts (at least not with the typical post themes) for at least a couple more weeks.

In more exciting news, I have a new contest coming up this weekend! Really excited to share it with everyone. Lots of $$$ in savings so get ready to share with friends!

See you soon!
-aria

2 comments:

  1. whoot whoot!
    i cannot wait to see the new everything.
    wonder if i can bribe you for some sneak peeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream might work! ;) I could use an objective opinion on the new logo!

    ReplyDelete