Thursday, March 24, 2011

Updates!

It has been (over!) a month since I last updated. Way too many changes going on at once to keep this updated!

I recently rebuilt my website, still updating the galleries but check out the format (I love it)!

My facebook is under construction, I no longer post public galleries due to people stealing images. Except for those who ASK for public, or cannot access private galleries. I do have one recent gallery which is an old friend of mine from high school, showcasing her BEAUTIFUL growing family! Check it out!

I haven't decided how I want to format the blog. Things have been too hectic to even consider it! But I will at least direct you to a place I have been active at!

My new blog: Lillian Pearl Designs is a my boutique blog showcasing recent work, decor and organization tips, featured blogs, as well as tutorials posted WEEKLY!
Make sure you follow it to see all of the great things coming!

1 comment:

  1. i'll shank those people stealing your photos... from behind the curtain, sherwin style!
    i like how you took a typical newborn session and totally revamped it to awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete