Monday, February 21, 2011

Sneak Peak!

Believe it or not, I've been super busy. Much too busy to upload images on my Facebook (other than private galleries). I'm working it, I promise, but unfortunately that's at the bottom of my to-do list.
Speaking of lists...
I'd like to show you guys a sneak peak of what I have been so busy doing!
As of last week I am certified html web developer!
I have two websites I am in the last stages of developing, so those links will come later. However here is a screen shot of my first website. (FAKE business, it was developed for my class so there is no link to open), all images, graphics and codes belong to me.
Patton-Fuller Community Hospital, belongs to University of Phoenix (again, a FAKE company). The website features all of the basics (about, trustees, procedures etc) and an account log-in page with links to set appointments, search doctors, pay bills, online discussion board and a online gift shop. The homepage features a Flash slideshow and auto update ticker for important notices (which can be updated directly from the owners cell phone)!

I have another certification on the way that I am SO excited to share with you, but I will leave it until I'm finished! 

In other news, I am available for teaching workshops! For more information please email me to set up a consultation. I am available for private parties, schools, and clubs. I can teach junior high and up! Workshop comes with an e-book for future reference, as well as individual 'cheat sheets' for everyone attending! The workshop can be customized to your preference, or a standard overview. Please email me for references as well!

Besides having HUNDREDS of photos I would love to share with you, I have brand new pre-created logos for purchase!  Just $50, and will be customized to you! I need to finish laying them out before I show them! If you are interested in learning more, or purchasing one please email me!

Last but not least, in exciting news I have a tutorial blog in the works! Advertisers are welcome, I will have more information on that later!


No comments:

Post a Comment