Thursday, September 30, 2010

Photographers Nightmare!

So this evening I had a wonderful session with Kristina. Came home to spend the rest of my evening uploading her shots and catching up on editing. Low and behold: I Can't. Insert shock-terror-horrendous sadness. 
While my lightroom doesn't tell me anything other than "didn't perform this function" I finally deciphered from another computer that the images were corrupted. Insert an evening full of frantic 'try-every-demo-of-recovering-corrupted-memory-card-programs-that-exist'. 
Then that wonderful boyfriend of mine came to the rescue and found a FREE program that does it. Here's to not having high hopes, and with a clean sweep I was able to recover 99.9% of my images! Now that is worth paying for, but I can live with not! Here's the link, and if you didn't catch it the first time, it's HERE, HERE, and HERE. ;)
I wasn't going to post any teasers this evening of Kristina, however let me take advantage that these images EXIST! 

Nothing like a shot of adrenaline before bed, right? Oh, just in case you lose the link, it's HERE. ;)

THE LONG AWAITED TEASERS FOR ANNIE'S PICTURES ARE COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU!

*Click to enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment