Friday, April 8, 2011

Better After Friday #2

Welcome back to Better After Friday!
Here I will showcase before and after images!

Today's image is from a recent session at the LDS Mormon Temple in Folsom, CA!
Very rarely am I asked to remove tattoos in photos, but this newlywed asked so I have spent the last week removing tattoos! For that reason I have decided to showcase an image from this session!

Once again, some creative cloning in Adobe Photoshop CS4, and some spot healing and the tattoos are gone! She has two on her colarbones, one on her wrist and two on her feet! The hardest are definitely on the feet because the strap goes through them (not shown in this image). If you're trying to remove tattoos, make sure you have lots of caffeine and patience!
1. SOOC (Straight out of camera)
2. Cloning out tattoos and basic adjustments
3. Lightroom Action (Using my preset)

Adjustments:
Slight curve bump
Soften skin (my personal recipe)
Brighten eyes
Smart Sharpen
Warm filter

 Burned in background


Action: Personal preset created in Lightroom


Find more from this session HERE on Facebook !


Questions? Comments? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment