Monday, November 29, 2010

Things to look forward to!

Been far too long since I have updated!
I've got lots to update about though, promise!

-New website design, been working on it for a while and it's almost done so the reveal should be SOON!
-New terms and conditions
-New contracts with some amazing companies, can't wait to introduce them!
-My boutique Lillian Pearl Designs, has a new website (revealed soon!)
-Lots of work to update on Facebook!
-New blog design almost finished.
-Several new logos designed!

DON'T FORGET! Limited time $60 sale!
From now until the end of November if you book a future session OR purchase a custom logo design, your price is only $60! Contact me immediately to reserve the price!

Let me leave you with an adorable couple, seriously, they are so cute even their shadow makes a heart. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment